Sunday, July 19, 2009

some completed things..


hello all..


well i had a fairly productive week this week.. i managed to complete the lizzie-kate christmas flip-it.. this was so much fun to do.. she has a new one coming out for this year that will be out soon..

and i finished the peppermint twist cross stitch as well..






and the last set of the native placemats..






i also sent a mini quilt to trish.. in australia.. it has the colours she loves in it.. and a summery feel to it.. she said it's perfect and she loves it... we're gonna be partners again for the autumn mini swap too.. this is the quilt i made for her..






and the back of it... i loved this butterfly fabric.. and i have a bit left that i'm hoping to make into a miranda bag..



and this gorgeous mini is the one she made for me... isn't it just darling??!!... i love it!!..



that's about it for this week.. i have lots to work on this coming week so .. hopefully i'll have something to show next week too..

shey..

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I wish I could get that much done! I see that you like cross stitchingas I do. Thought I'd let you know that I havea nice sized Christmas freebie that I have put
    up for everyone. Look forward to you stopping
    by! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete