Monday, January 25, 2010

quilted finishes for christmas 2009


ok.. so i suck at keeping this current.. sorry about that.. i have all good intentions too.. but life seems to get in the way..

so.. lets see.. what's been going on the last few months... hmmm... sadly.. we lost our furbaby just before christmas .. she'd been a family member for 14 1/2 years... and we all miss her terribly...

i did manage to get a few things done for christmas.. i've already shown my son's quilt and my sisters.. but i also managed to get one done for my daughter..



this is the mini i did for trish for her christmas mini... i LOVE pineapple quilts and i loved how this one came out.. i plan on making myself one... one of these days... lol..

and this mini i made for my quilter... she is such an amazing lady.. and always manages to squeeze me in if i need to get something quilted in a hurry...

i'm sure there are others that i'll find later to post.. next post will be about some of the cross stitch i've finished and some wip's i'm working on..

shey..














No comments:

Post a Comment