Thursday, July 22, 2010

still not much..

hey all..

my mojo is still MIA... but i have a few things to share this week... first is the EPP wreath that i taught at the guild meeting last week... it was fun to do.. and.. makes a cute little ornament...

then there is the string stocking i did... i taught this at the guilds workshop last saturday...   i had a very small class so had lots of time to spend with them doing this...  somehow things got messed up and they thought i wouldn't be there to teach... so only 2 of them actually brought stuff to work on the stocking...  i'll teach it again if others still want to do it... doing stocking is very easy..

and... my "Chickens?!" cross stitch... the cross stitch and backstitching is done... all that's left is for me to put my name and the year on it... and then sew down the tin stars...

i am working on a couple of UFO's that i have up in the studio... it's slow going and omg!.. they were started way back when (many many moons ago).. and i obviously didn't measure very well back then... so actually putting them together is challenging... lol..  and of course i don't have any more of those fabrics sooo... i'm winging it... lmao... should be interesting to see how it finally turns out..

and today is my BFF daniel's birthday... Happy Birthday sweetheart!!...  i wish you all the best that life can give you.. always and forever!...

shey..

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!~ I don't have a lot of energy~ my knees feel like they have aged. LOL ;-) Your projects are very cute~ hope your mojo finds its way back to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that you cross stitched also.
    I have more cross stitching than I could ever get finished.

    ReplyDelete