Saturday, March 24, 2012

a little quick note..

hello..

i know... i said i'd keep up with this better... and i haven't... sorry...  i have been busy tho... i did another of the "asian" scrappy road quilts... this one using some of my Christmas FQ stash... i love it!...


and i've got the top about done for an easy charm tree skirt...  just need to get it quilted .. then cut and bound... this is the first of a few tree skirts i have planned for this year.... i think tree skirts and bed-runners will be a few of my Christmas gifts this year..  sorry no picture yet... hopefully next post.. :)


today i'm packing... woohooo... it's the Ladies cruise... my sister, my mom and me...  we do this every year and we have a blast... i can't wait to go... this year will be a short one.. as my sister will be moving down here this summer and we had to make it a fairly inexpensive trip...  no matter to us... we always have a great time together and... next year.. we'll do a longer one...

see you soon...

shey..

No comments:

Post a Comment