Tuesday, February 12, 2013

learned a lot!

hello again.. 

wow!!.. what a great guild meeting last night... i totally enjoyed it...  we had Tim from Sew Mini Things quilt store come in and talk to us about machine needles... and WOW!!.. did we learn alot... especially us Janome machine owners..  i had no idea i was using the wrong needles in my machine!!..  being a Janome machine i am supposed to be using Organ needles in it... not Schmetz... who knew??!.. not me..  and using a topstitch needle for the actual quilting should help with that too... wow..  so lucky for me he had some with him and i came home with some Organ needles for my machine...  now i just need to find some time to actually sew.. lol... 

today.. i'm hoping to finally get to the dollar store and get some plastic shoebox containers.. and some batteries for my label maker..  and when i get home... i need to iron up a box of the charity quilt blocks so this afternoon the guild can all help me square the blocks.. that will make things so much easier when it's charity sewing day..

ok.. well.. time for another cuppa.. then to get my day started.. 

until next time.. 

Happy stitching..  shey

No comments:

Post a Comment